Friday 17 July 2009

It's Christmas already at CS!

Well, I've now finished commissioning the December issue of Craft Stamper magazine. It's weird working in publishing - thinking about Christmas in July! Many of the stamp manufacturers are in the same situation - they are having to come up with seasonal artwork about now (or in many cases they've already been there, done that already this year!).

Wishing away the year is one of the things I don't like about my job. I'm working on October issue right now - and the summer isn't even over yet!

Katy

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I used to work in fashion and I hated looking at knitwear etc in a heatwave! My card group have started to talk about christmas and have already started buying stamps and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a start on this year's Xmas cards a few weeks ago much to the amusement of my family.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete