Monday 3 December 2012

New issue out Friday!

The new issue is out in the shops this Friday, 7th December. Make sure you don't miss it! Our free cover stamp is a gorgeous flapper girl from Rogue Redhead Designs and we have lots of other gorgeous makes to tempt you including:
  • Stunning faux cloisonne (see our cover project)
  • Awesome punchinella Masterclass
  • NEW Ready Set Stamp gallery of quick cards
  • Stamping on copper sheet
  • Gorgeous urban-inspired collage backgrounds (see pic below left)
  • Sticker sheet backgrounds (see pic below right)
  • NEW Distress to Impress feature, all about Ranger Distress products
  • Fabulous New Year gift makes
  • AND MUCH MORE!!!


3 comments:

  1. My subscription copy dropped through the letterbox on Friday last and I agree there are some lovely makes. My own favourite is Hels' canvas with her fab step by step. Got to have a go at that as soon as Christmas preps are out of the way.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh I know - beautiful isn't it? Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brought it today and I am so inspired as I am with every copy that I get. Some really beautiful projects in this issue. x

    ReplyDelete