Wednesday 11 July 2012

Share your free stamp makes

This month’s stamp is a fabulous vintage butterfly designed for us by IndigoBlu – so versatile you can use it for almost everything; we are sure this lovely stamp will become a firm favourite.

Artwork by Stephanie Wincott
Link up below to show us what you made with your butterfly stamp and you could win a fabby IndigoBlu stamp set! We can’t wait to see your creations!
For more information about IndigoBlu stamps, visit their website at: www.indigoblu.com

(PS: There are some fab bonus free stamp makes on our website - check them out here.)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely. I'm still working on mine, but will show asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used my stamp a few times now, will post one on my blog and link it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never linked anything I have made with my free stamp, but have for the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I don't have a blog. Does that mean that I can't enter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I will make something and link it - loving that stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made lots of things with my freebies but this is my first time of linking.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I would love to enter as well but don't have a blog. Can we email our entries? Would love to join in. Challenges are so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, how come we can't get the free stamp in the USA anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kirsten, As I understand it we are not allowed to cover mount in the US for legal reasons, so it is out of our hands sadly.

    ReplyDelete